It also describes how we use, share and protect your personal data, the options you have regarding your personal data, and how you can contact us, along with the Cookies Policy which is a single text with this and an integral part of it. (hereinafter referred to as the “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”).
1. Responsible for the Processing of your Personal Data
In this context, it is ensured that personal data:
- Are collected and processed for explicit and legal purposes, directly related to the employment relationship or arising from a provision of law. These purposes are known in advance and understood by those concerned
- Are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- Is accurate and, when necessary, up to date
- Are kept in a format that allows the identification of data subjects only for the period required for the purposes of the processing of personal data
- Are processed in a way that guarantees the appropriate security of personal data, including their protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction or deterioration, by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures
- Are not transmitted to third countries or to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area.
2. Personal data and information collected
When you browse this Website and during your registration in the contact form, personal data and information concerning you are collected and processed, either through cookies or directly by you who provide them to us.
In particular, http://www.sitanamjoti.com collects through the website some or all of the following personal data of users: name, surname, username, password, email address, postal address, telephone, as they are registered on the website or in the contact form by them for the utilization of specific services.
3. What are cookies and what information do they collect?
Cookies are small text files that are temporarily installed on your computer or electronic device and transmitted to the server through the browser you are using. None of the Cookies used on the Website collects information and is not aware of any document or file on your computer. The information that cookies collect for the above purposes, may include the type of browser, the type of computer used, its operating system, internet service providers, the sites you visit, and links that you can visit through the web pages, the IP address of your computer, the data you create (User Name, User ID & Password) for your access.
We may use automated technologies to collect information from your mobile device when you use the Website, such as the Internet Protocol address (IP address), the mobile operating system, the type of mobile device and its settings, the serial numbers that correspond to the user’s device, promotional IDs (eg IDFAs & IFAs), the redirect site (the site that led the user to ours), messages to us or to us on social media, information about the exact location of the mobile device using geolocation and technologies such as GPS (Global Positioning System), Wi-Fi (wireless LAN), Bluetooth or cell tower proximity.
When using our website, the following categories of cookies are used:
Absolutely necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of our website but also for the user to be able to browse it and use its features, such as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies some of the services and functions of the website can not be provided.
Permanent cookies are stored on the user’s computer and are not automatically deleted as soon as the browser is closed. They require consent, as they technically lead to the identification of the subject.
The files used per session work during the connection, and are automatically deleted as soon as you close the browser. They do not require consent, as they do not technically lead to the identification of the subject.
Performance, Analysis and Research cookies
These cookies are used purely in the context of internal research on ways to improve the service we provide to all our users. These are cookies which aim to improve the services offered by the website. Cookies simply evaluate the way you interact with our website – as an anonymous user (the data collected does not personally identify you), by collecting information such as the number of people who visit our websites and individual pages, but also the number of those who return to it, the keywords used in the search field, the user’s location, ie the country, region and, where applicable, the city or municipality from which the access is made, etc. In addition, they record the pages you visit, the time you stay on them and the points of interest.
These cookies help us customize the ads we think users might be interested in, collecting and using other data about users’ activities on the sites and/or services (eg to allow them to customize ads to third party services). These are cookies that allow us to receive information about the interest shown by the user in one of our advertised products and services. Furthermore, we use tools (such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook pixel, etc.) to personalize the content and ads of our websites, to provide social media functions and to analyse its traffic. In addition, please note that for this purpose we may share information about your behaviour on our website with third party social media, advertising and analytics service providers, who may combine it with other information you have provided or have collected in connection with your use of their services.
4. Purpose of processing personal data/Legal basis for processing
The collection and processing of your personal data and information concerning you is carried out on the one hand for purposes directly related to the services we offer and you have contracted with us to provide them (processing is necessary for the execution of a contract whose data subject is a contracting party or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract and the processing is necessary to comply with the legal obligation of the controller, the processing is necessary to comply with the legal obligation of the controller f.e. tax regime) and/or for the purposes for which you have given us your consent, the improvement of our services and the assurance of their operation both for statistical reasons and to avoid bad and unacceptable use behavior. By navigating the Website, you consent and provide your express consent to the collection and processing of your data by us, in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
Specifically, we process your personal data:
- For the provision of the services that you assign to us and wish to receive from us, such as for example the provision of mental health services/mentoring/coaching (article 6par.1 par. B ‘GPD)
- For the identification and verification of your data and for our communication with you
- We may process your data in the context of our compliance with the obligations established by the applicable legislative and regulatory framework (article 6 par.1.per.c GKPD)
- To improve our services
- To inform you about our actions if you have given us the relevant consent and for reasons of research, evaluation and analysis of your opinion
- For payment processing purposes, from the contract with us To confirm that the information we hold is accurate and up to date (if we have your consent, where required by law).
5. Providing consent
In case your written consent for the processing of personal data is requested, it is given freely and for the specific purpose for which it is requested. In case you give us your consent, you have the right to revoke it at any time. Revoking your consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on your consent before revoking it. The revocation can be done by informing us in writing by sending an electronic message (email) entitled WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT to email@example.com
6. Recipients of the data, third parties and purpose of transmission
We treat the information of each user with respect, they are not transferred, they are not given and in general they are not disclosed to third parties (natural or legal) for any reason (except the relevant provisions to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities, upon their legal request and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions), or if we are obliged by a court decision or legally binding act of another competent authority.
Our website http://www.sitanamjoti.com may transmit the personal data and Information we collect about Users to third parties who provide services related to the operation of our Website such as service providers, developers, data analysts, suppliers, service providers data and information security of the subjects, strictly for the purpose of processing their services to us.
7. Data retention time
The data is kept only for as long as the need for information and communication and the purposes described herein are served, as well as for our compliance with the existing provisions, such as for the case of any civil or other claims and the defence of the law. interests of the website. In any case you have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
8. Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to protect the security of your personal data. As an added security precaution, all personal data is naturally stored behind firewalls and other network security devices to prevent intruders from accessing it.
9. Automated decision making – profiling
The website http://www.sitanamjoti.com does not make automated decisions or any form of automated processing of personal data that consists in their use for the evaluation of personal aspects of a person (profiling).
10. Payment via PayPal
By choosing PayPal as a payment method, the User is automatically transferred to the PayPal page for the transaction and payment of the agreed service. PayPal is the most well-known, secure and reliable intermediary for online transactions. If the User does not have a PayPal account, they can register by following the link https://www.paypal.com/welcome/signup/#/email_password, using their debit or credit card or through their bank account.
The User can be informed about the payments as well as about the Terms & Conditions of the PayPal service by following the link https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full. http://www.sitanamjoti.com will never know your card or account information. For the payment of the order, it redirects you to the PayPal website without coming into contact in any case with the data and data of your credit/debit card. This information is transmitted by you using PayPal encrypted connection through these secure transaction systems.
11. Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
- access to the data of the subject, requesting and receiving information about the data concerning him;
- correction of inaccurate or completion of incomplete data concerning him by providing the appropriate evidence;
- restricting the processing of the subject’s data;
- portability of the data of the subject, ie to receive the data concerning him and has provided to the Company and to transmit them to another controller;
- opposition to the processing of data of the subject;
- deletion of data concerning him;
- withdrawal of consent at any time (in case it is provided/required as a legal basis for processing) and finally the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority (APDPX http://www.dpa.gr/), in accordance with articles 15-22 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
12. How to exercise your rights
You can submit any request, question or complaint regarding your personal data by contacting the Data Protection Officer (and/or other competent person, eg from the Personnel Department) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days of receipt. In the event that an extension of the above deadline is required for the investigation and / or processing of your request, we will inform you, explaining the reasons why the extension of the deadline is necessary.